between what we are doing and what we are capable of doing
would solve most of the world’s problems.” Mahatma
twenty-year professional career includes an extensive corporate
healthcare background in communication disorders, training,
leadership, program development and outcomes management, as
well as teaching at the University level. This
depth and breadth of experience enables her to understand the
complexities of the workplace from a variety of perspectives.
She is known for her warm, accepting, and engaging style and
for her ability to bring out the best in others. Her passion
for excellence is clearly visible in her work.
Sue founded Centered on Success, a professional services firm
specializing in executive coaching, leadership and team development,
facilitation, and keynote speaking in 2000.
Sue Kiernan’s credentials include:
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach
• Masters Degree, Communication Disorders
• Certified, Authentic Leadership and Coaching, Naropa University
• Completion of Advanced Training, The Coaches Training Institute
• Certified in BarOn Emotional Intelligence Inventory
• Certified in BarOn Emotional Intelligence 360
• Certified in DISC Behavioral Profile